Health & Safety
At Skyline Scaffolding Ltd we are committed to the safety of both our employees and our customers. Our primary objective is to deliver a safe, fit for purpose access solution in the safest possible way.
We have an excellent health and safety record, achieved through a high standard of training, supervision, management and a very effective company Safety Policy. In recognition of this, Skyline Scaffolding Ltd has been awarded the Construction Industry Federation Award – Safe-T-Cert and the NISO Safety Award.
To ensure this focus on safety is maintained we ensure that :
- All employees have Safe Pass, CSCS, Manual Handling, Use of Harness and Lanyard as well as Working at Height certification.
- Ongoing communication to ensure that all staff know the safety standards to which they must operate.
- Regular safety audits are carried out by an independent Health & Safety expert on each site to ensure a high standard of scaffolding, safe working practices, correct use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and advised directly to management.
- Regular tool box talks are held on key health and safety topics.
- All equipment meets or exceeds the required safety standard and is inspected regularly in line with the HSA Code of Practice for Access and Working Scaffolds.